Show your customers your expertise...
Content marketing focuses on producing and distributing frequent, meaningful, and engaging content. Content comes in many forms including your website copy, blog posts, email marketing, video, social media, mobile apps, podcasts, anything that engages a clearly defined audience. Your content marketing strategy needs to adapt to stay relevant and effective, particularly with attention spans dropping. Research in 2015 showed that the average person’s attention span was a mere 8.25 seconds – less than the 9 seconds that a goldfish can manage. A content marketing strategy defines how to make the most out of every piece of content you deliver. Black Label can help you define that
Benefits of Content Marketing
- By defining content marketing into a larger strategy, it ensures that you aren’t wasting your time and money creating content that will not drive customer engagement.
- Align your content across your entire marketing strategy.
- Educate customers about services or products offered where the target audience may not know they have a need for your businesses solution.
- Most content marketing strategies have a social media component because it is a great way to get your content seen by more people. Developing a social media strategy is important for getting the most traction from the content you create.
- Distribute and create content that shares the value of your business across multiple channels while learning which channels are most effective and produce the most results.
- Increase in your business brand awareness.
- Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and generates about 3 times as many leads.
A 9-week email course to provide speaking tips and generate new customers.
Successfully Speaking is a communication skills consulting company that assists individuals, groups, and organizations achieve excellence in communication. Their clients include speakers of English as a second language (ESL) and individuals working to improve their communication and speaking skills. Black Label transferred Successfully Speaking’s curriculum content into a free9-Week Email Course for Business Professionals. This email marketing campaign demonstrates content can be used to engage a targeted audience, encourage them to take action (signing up for the course), and generating new potential leads.
Kinner & McGowan
Keeping entrepreneurs and investors informed in an emerging and unstable industry.
Kinner & McGowan’s Blog has two categories: Cannabis Law and Civil Litigation. Both of these focuses educate their target audiences about their legal specialties and services while also sharing meaningful, engagement content. This content is repurposed on social media and as well as their newsletter.
We know content marketing works because we use it for our own business.
At Black Label Agency we think of ourselves as a client. Content marketing is one of our favorite digital marketing strategies because of it’s versatility and by developing content for our monthly newsletter and blog, we continually invest in our own education around emerging tech and innovative thought leadership. Black Label’s newsletter passes these benefits along and our blog is a great resource “library” around creative, data-informed digital marketing, sales, professional development, and much more. Subscribe to our newsletter to stay current!