Marketing Support for your Sales Team
Lead Generation works by stimulating and capturing interest in a product or service to develop the sales pipeline. Instead of finding customers with mass advertising, we focus on developing digital strategies to “be found” and build continuous relationships with buyers. Online ad(s) play a key component in lead generation because your business can be displayed across multiple online platforms including partnering websites and the vast realm of social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.). When Lead Generation is combined with Landing Pages you can further customize a prospect’s experience and increase engagement.
Benefits of Lead Generation Campaigns...
- Choose the product or service you wish to advertise to prospects.
- Select a targeted geographical area that your business is interested in.
- Save on this cost-effective strategy because you only pay for leads you receive and you can control the number of leads you wish to receive per month.
- Track an ad’s effectiveness by analyzing the data behind online ads platform and then using this information to make improvements resulting in higher conversion rates.
- Increase your businesses visibility through SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Lead Generation campaigns combined with Landing Pages are tactics they go hand and hand to create and distribute relevant content to attract, acquire, and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience.
Kinner & McGowan
Helping entrepreneurs and investors in the emerging cannabis market grow through digital strategy.
- Kinner & McGowan’s initial marketing efforts focused on Maryland and the District of Columbia.
- With recent industry expansions in West Virginia and other states, Black Label knew it was time for K&M to target these emerging niche markets.
- To stay ahead of the competition, two landing pages were created:
- A West Virginia landing page, carefully designed to target that state.
- A more ‘general’ landing page for Reddit, a massive online community garnering major attention for the cannabis industry and making it an ideal platform for K&M.
A Leading provider of technology solutions to public safety agencies worldwide.
- Black Label developed a geo-targeted ad campaign to get Adashi’s product in front of fire departments, their target audience.
- The online ads only display to personnel working inside the targeted fire departments.
- When a firefighter clicks the ad it leads them to a landing page with detailed information about the ICS Technology software sold by Adashi.
- The landing page even includes a feature where firefighters can schedule a software demo.